Image Map

Friday, March 2, 2012

Feature Friday!

Hello! 
It's finally Friday! 
I loooove me some weekends! 

*Just a quick note: Today is the last day to vote on Round 2 for Creative Bloggers Got Talent! Please go vote! I can't tell you which project is mine, but I would still love you to go and vote. Thanks!*

Here's what's been happening at Destination: Craft this week:

Guest Welcome Basket

Scallop Curtains Tutorial



Here are some amazing projects from this week's link party:

I LOVE this dresser makeover. Looks like it's straight out of a magazine!
By Life: Designed
I love this super springy wreath! It makes me dream of spring.
By Creatively Living

I looove pumpkin pie. Now with this dip I can have a taste of the pie without all the work!
By Dwell on Joy
What a neat idea...a pillow that you can put your child's pajamas in!
By Taking Time to Create

Thank you ladies! Please feel free to grab a "Featured" button!

Remember to come back Monday for another link party!

2 comments:

I love comments!!