Image Map

Friday, March 30, 2012

Feature Friday!

Hello my lovely friends!

I'm gonna make this short & sweet because it's late & I'm sleeeeeepy!

Here's what I've been up to this week:




The most viewed project was Coffee Filter Wreath by Crafting in the Rain


Some other projects that caught my eye:

Isn't this gorgeous?! I want a headboard just like it! (And there's a tutorial, so I could make one...)
By Vixen Made
This is just so funny. I finished the three books in 5 days & now I understand all the Hunger Games hype!
By Rae Gun Ramblings



I love love how pretty this scarf is. And there's a tutorial so you can make one, too!
By Winthrop Chronicles

Thanks ladies! Feel free to grab a "Featured" button & make sure to stop back by on Monday for another Destination: Cutesy Monday link party!


1 comment:

  1. I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out

    http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!