Image Map

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Flower Pots

With as warm as the weather has been, it almost feels like we're skipping spring. But I'm not letting that happen! I love spring and all its beautiful colors. I don't care how warm the weather is, I'm celebrating SPRING!!

This was the project I submitted for the Hardware Store challenge for American Crafter. Instead of going to the wood or the nuts and bolts, I went to the garden section. I picked these terra cotta pots up for about $1.25 each, got some pretty flowers, and grabbed some fun spray paint and I was on my way!


I'm crazy and didn't pin the website where I got the stencil. But I DO remember she got it from Tatertots & Jello, so start there! It was the first time I've done a fun stencil like this and I'm excited to keep stencilin'! I used a Martha Stewart paint for the stencil and I was super happy with the result. I love me some Martha.


Aren't these pots so spring-y and fun?! They were an inexpensive yet festive way to add a little spring sweetness to my (ugly) porch.



Happy SPRING!!!

Sharing here: Ginger Snap Crafts, Savvy Southern StyleFabric Bows & More, Someday Crafts, Sew Woodsey, Lil Luna, Rae Gun Ramblings, Southern Lovely, NY Melrose Family, 36th Ave36th Ave, 52 Mantels, Gluesticks, Seven Alive, Katie's Nesting Spot, Not So Handmade, Every Creative Endeavor,

5 comments:

  1. Those pots are so pretty! Love the stenciling. The colors are so springy! Love it!

    Karen@Pocket Full of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! The colors are great! It's warm in NY too. We actually have flowers blooming! I'd love it if you shared these at Whimsy Wednesdays at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/whimsy-wednesdays-3.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very cute!! I love flower pot crafts. Love the colors you chose. I am featuring this on my facebook page today. Thanks for partying with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing Kathryn at Whimsy Wednesdays. I actaully backlinked to you because you inspired me in my new spring pot http://thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/simple-quick-pot-facelift.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these!! I never did come by and tell you that after round 1, but I think they're so fun and fresh!! I'll be featuring them tomorrow (or later today, I guess).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!