Image Map

Friday, March 16, 2012

Feature Friday!

Thank you for being patient with me the last week. 

I've been so dang busy!

Tomorrow I'm gonna put up pictures from the Cars birthday party I threw for my 3 year old and next week I have LOTS of fun stuff planned! 

Make sure to stop back again SOON!

Feature Friday!

She has a super easy tutorial to make a pillow just like this beauty! So cute!
By The Winthrop Chronicles
This is a great inspiration to anyone wanting to make their own gallery wall!
By Creatively Living

I can't believe she painted this rug! It turned out beautiful!
By Seeking Eco-Chic
I love the texture of this shamrock! It makes me happy :)
By Newlyweds on a Budget
Great job ladies! Feel free to grab a "Featured" button! And remember to stop by next Monday for another Cutesy Monday link party!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your features! Great job everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! I love that pillow up top and the painted rug too!

    Happy weekend to you!

    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!