Image Map

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Funfetti Dip (say whaaaa!!!)

Oh yeah... you read it right:

FUNFETTI DIP!!

My husband's favorite cookies are Funfetti cookies. Then I saw THIS RECIPE for Funfetti dip. Whoa. Yes, please. 

AND (get this)... it's healthy. Well, somewhat. It tastes like frosting but it's NOT! I just can't sing it's praises enough.

Only 3 ingredients:

and you'll have this:


Funfetti Dip (adapted from Eat Yourself Skinny)
1 box Funfetti cake mix
2 cups vanilla yogurt
1 cup lite Cool Whip
Graham crackers (to dip!)

Sharing here: Lil Luna, Ginger Snap Crafts, Uncommon, Winthrop Chronicles, NY Melrose Family, Southern Lovely, Rae Gun Ramblings, Be Colorful, 36th Ave, Seven Alive, 52 Mantels, Katie's Nesting Spot, See Vanesaa Craft, 30 Handmade Days, One Artsy Mama,              



9 comments:

  1. This looks extra divine! Anything Funfetti in my book is extraordinary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really cute! I'm not too big on frosting (I know I'm weird) but this looks cute enough to eat! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to mention that your favorite cake is funfetti cake with funfetti frosting! Now that you mentioned this favorite of Drew's, I'm pretty sure this was your secret leading force behind marrying him....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of funfetti before (do I live under a rock?) but this looks super cute and tasty. Great share - thanks for joining our party this week. (btw - do you know that you have word verification on? I just wanted to mention in case you didn't know)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything funfetti related!

    Make sure you stop by and share this at my Flaunt It Friday link party.
    Can't wait to see more posts.
    http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/2012/07/flaunt-it-friday-4_12.html

    Sarah@
    www.blissfulbucketlist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, yes please! Looks great. Thanks for sharing this week on BeColorful.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy smokes this sounds deadly! I hope you'll be adding this to my What We Wore, Read and Made Wednesday Link Party


    Marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that just looks like a party in a bowl! Thanks for sharing it at A Crafty Soiree!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!