Image Map

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Destination: Cutesy Monday (#9)

Hello again! 

This week is going to be amazing,  I just know it! I have lots of fun projects and, you know, stuff lined up.

So, in other news, I'm officially out of my two craft competitions. One one hand I'm disappointed. I really wanted to make it further. On the other hand, I'm relieved that it's over. Now I can vote and sit back and create whatever I want whenever I want. It was fun while it lasted. I really want to encourage you guys to keep voting, too!







I'm going to post about my projects this week. Stay tuned!

Time to link up! I love you gals!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Kathryn! Excited to see what you make this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped over from Live.Laugh.Rowe's blog hop, and am following now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower from "Blog Hop" link up! Love all the crafts, I am already so inspired to break out my crafting stash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I blog...to help inspire! Welcome to Destination: Craft!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for having a really nifty party! So glad to be here. Best wishes, Linda

    http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on the Blog Hop & I'm a new follower. I linked a project but somehow I didn't get my picture to work (oops!) Anyway - I LOVE your birthday party ideas. Looks like a lot of fun!

    Michelle @ Crazy for Crafts
    http://crazyiniowa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!