Image Map

Friday, March 9, 2012

Feature Friday!

I know I've been a little MIA this week and I apologize.

The reason for my absence? I have TWO birthday parties going on this weekend. For my two sweet babies. (I can't wait to show off the parties!)

Check out these sweethearts:









Their birthday parties are this weekend PLUS I'm participating in American Crafter & Creative Bloggers Got Talent... phew! This has been one crazy week, let me tell ya.

Anyhooo...on to Feature Friday!!

 I am a sucker for beautiful quilts. And I just love the colors of this quilt.
By Little Becky Homecky

This table is just gorgeous. You really have to go and check out how she made it.  
By The Consigner Designer

This was a project alongside mine on Creative Bloggers Got Talent. I thought her pallet art was way cute and fun!
By Newlyweds on a Budget


I love the transformation this breadbox went through...especially the end result! So vintage looking!
By A Mother and A Daughter

Great job, ladies! Feel free to grab a "Featured" button!

Also, you can see my second project for American Crafters HERE! PLEASE vote for me!!!

5 comments:

  1. Kathryn, thanks for having the party and for featuring our Breadbox Makeover! What a sweet surprise! ~ Barbara and Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your two sweet babies! Hope they have a great time at their birthday parties! ~ Barbara and Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn-

    Thank so much for featuring my LOVE pallet art! What a great surprise to wake up to this morning!

    Kari
    Newlyweds on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your painted pots! I totally need something colorful on my front steps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Queen Bee table. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!