Image Map

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Guest Lovin'

Click HERE to enter the Destination: Cutesy Monday link party
 ******************


I had a very wonderful friend come and visit me last week. I was surprised and excited that she was traveling from across the country to see me! 

I wanted to make her feel extra special when she came. 

My hubs and I gave her the master bedroom. Waiting for her on the bed when she came in was this guest gift basket! 

It's the perfect way to make ANY guest feel welcome!


She loved her guest basket! And I LOVED giving it. 

Basket Items:
- Lucky magazine
- Razor
- Bath fizzy
- Body wash
- Nail polish
- Chocolates
-Loofah
- Socks
- Shave cream
- Cookies


 So much fun! And... I'll be having MORE guests in the next couple of months, so I'll be able to reuse this idea over and over!


I also embellished the pillowcases to make them look extra special. I added a strip of fabric and a ruffle down the edge. Pulling out all the stops for my awesome guests!


Annnnd... I embellished my white board for her, too. Love my guests!

Sharing here: Not Just a Housewife, Newlyweds on a Budget, Ginger Snap CraftsRae Gun Ramblings, Lil Luna, Sew Can Do, Someday Crafts, It's Overflowing, Our Delightful Home,

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You went all out. What a good friend you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I would love for you to link up at my Linky Party via: www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    PS: I am your newest Linky Follower!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to do this too. I usually add travel-sized soaps & shampoo to the basket and fill the desk with local sight-seeing brochures. It's a plus if you've got a special set of guest towels folded up pretty on the bed too. Thanks for sharing. Love your post divider!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!