Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweet Sunday Stitches

I'm really excited to start a new series here on Destination: Craft!


My wonderful husband bought me a quilting book for Christmas and I'm finally going to use it. 



I really love to quilt, it just takes SO much time and SO much fabric that I don't do it very often. But I'm going to use this quilt square book and make one block a week and show you every Sunday...just because I want to :)


My first block is the Double Pinwheel. I love this one and I might just make a whole quilt out of these soon. I'm just using scraps for all the blocks I show on here, but I would love to use super cute fabric and make a whole Double Pinwheel quilt!




Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!
(Don't forget to stop by tonight for the Destination: Cutesy Monday link party!)

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty neat! I've been fascinated with quilts since starting blogging, but I'm not quite at that level yet. So many different patterns to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great!
    I love your fabric choices too. I've always wanted to get in to quilting, one day I will!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!