Image Map

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Destination: Cutesy Monday (#25)

Hey friends! So, I know I skipped last week but hopefully you're here & ready to share your projects this week!

The features are from 2 weeks ago but I couldn't go without giving these awesome projects a shout out!

1. Bedroom Door Wreath by VixenMade
2. Nail Polish Organizer by Clare Patricia Purvis
3. 3 Washi Tape DIYs by claireabellemakes
4. How to Pouf by Everyday with the Jays
5. Fitting your Sandals by Moments with the Montanos


Thanks so much for being here and sharing with me! I'd love to see what you've been working on!!

- Please become a follower of Destination: Craft
- Please link back to Destination: Craft
- Show some love to other blogs






10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my project! Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, happy to be joining in again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my wreath! It means so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathryn, thanks for coming by my blog. I missed linking up, so I was grateful for the reminder. Thank you for hosting, and I hope you have a great week!
    Amy @ The Happy Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my washi tape post! great link up x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathryn,
    Thank you so much for the party invite! I linked up and am also your newest follower! Have a great week!
    xo
    Jacinda
    www.yellowcloth.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your party when I was snooping around on your blog earlier ;) I'm all linked up and I'm adding you to my party list so I'll be back again!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!