Image Map

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Destination: Craft (#23)

Hello!!!!

I hope you have all had a fantastic week! I'm super excited to celebrate the Fourth this week...are YOU ready?! I need to find a fun dessert to take to a Fourth of July gathering. Hmmm...any ideas??

Here are some super awesome projects from last week:


1. How to Make a Buffet by Parisian Bamboo
2. Unparalleled Mac'n'Cheese by Modern yet Old-Fashioned
3. French Laundry Coat Rack by La Maison Jolie
4. 4th of July Ruffle Wreath by A Mommy's Life...With a Touch of Yellow


Now let's see what you've been up to!!

Just some rules:
- Link up NEW projects!
- Link back to me someway, somehow
- Show some love and visit others' blogs!



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again! I love the Buffet listed above. All of the featured projects are great!

    Julie
    www.jamscorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I second that! THANK YOU for hosting this linky party... I am a new blogger, and learning as I go, and making some lovely friends along the way!
    Julie- thank you, I love my buffet so much, and yes it turned out great. just need to get my camera skills going, and then I will be snapping away ((:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for throwing this fun party, Kathryn! Great features. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm i never get tired of mac'n cheese:) thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. For a 4th dessert that could be unique, I recently saw a picture of a watermelon cake. Like you cute a watermelon in the shape of a cake (cut off green outside) then decorate with other fruit. (I can't find the original one I like and saw, but you can do a google search for watermelon and fruit cake.) You could use blueberries and bananas or marshmallows to make it Red, White and Blue.

    There are so many fun flag desserts too...have fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been looking too...here is another fun cake recipe http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/patriotic-poke-cake-52679.aspx?cm_mmc=eml-_-mtd-_-20120702-_-6003

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting. I hope you have a great 4th of July week ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to also say THANK YOU so much for featuring my buffet make-over. this is so much fun, now just to get my pic taking skills down pat ((:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting and Making this so fun!
    I LOVE the 4th of July! Good luck with your dessert :)
    Make it a wonderful week!
    Meegan
    What Meegan Makes

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I’ll be sure to check back again real soon. its really amazing.Real leather jacket

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!