Image Map

Friday, February 24, 2012

Feature Friday!

Thanks again for all your amazing links at the latest link party!

You are ALL amazing!!

This week has been BUSY! I made this wreath:

I've been working on things for the Creative Bloggers Got Talent Competition (I made one thing, then changed my mind...ugh)

I have a special friend here from across the country!

AND my sweet friend over at Dwell on Joy awarded me the Liebster Award!!

It's been an amazing week, to say the least!

Here are some SUPER CUTESY projects from the link party:


This is awesome! She reviews Ready-to-Made vs. Made to Order
By Rae Gun Ramblings


This smarty pants put curtains on her bookcase to hide her craft chaos! Nice!
By Pandora's Craft Box




I need to make these to showcase my son's "art work" :)
By Vixen Made

This is GORGEOUS. I absolutely love this. 
By Todd & Lindsey
Thanks so much, ladies! 

Please feel free to grab a "Featured" button!!

Also, come back on Monday for another link party!!

8 comments:

  1. So many cute ideas! I love your wreath...I'm so ready for Spring!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog and I love your ideas. I just became a follower and would love for you to stop by my brand new blog and follow me too! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following your blog with GFC(Glamorous Girl)
    now follow back me with GFC too
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stopping by from the blog hop. I was already following LF, but added GFC. I wanted to invite you to the bloglovin' blog hop I'm cohosting tomorrow over at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com. Stop by if you can. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my magnets!! Have an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!