Image Map

Friday, February 17, 2012

Cheesiest Lasagna

I know... I don't put up very many recipes. You know why? I'm not the best chef. I'm okay but I'd rather sit in front of a sewing machine than the stove. 

However, every time I make this lasagna, I get TONS of comments. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

You HAVE to try this recipe out. It's classic & delish.


Cheesiest Lasagna (adapted from Kraft)

1 lb. regular sausage
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 egg, beaten
1 container of cottage cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
9 lasagna noodles, cooked & drained
2 cups mozzarella cheese

Heat oven to 375. Brown sausage & drain off any excess fat. Stir in spaghetti sauce; simmer 5 mins. Remove from heat.

Mix egg, cottage cheese, and Parm cheese; spread 1/2 cup onto bottom of 9x13 pan. Top with 3 noodles then 1 cup cottage cheese mixture, then 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup of spaghetti sauce mixture. Repeat layers. Top with lots of mozzarella and Parm cheese.

Bake 30 mins.

Enjoy!!

Sharing here: Tatertots & Jello, Lolly Jane, Pocket Full of Pink, See Vanessa CraftNap Time Crafters, Flamingo ToesI Heart Naptime,



3 comments:

  1. That lasagna looks really good. I'm looking for a lasagna recipe and this looks like it will be it!

    I am now a Linky follower. Perhaps you'd like to follow on my Linky also. I think the GFC is going to be discontinued and feel like I will have no followers then. Best wishes. Linda

    http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lasagna looks amazing! I'm a new follower from Grow Your Blog Hop. I hope you'll stop by and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am a new follower hopping from The 36th ave. I hope you follow me too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!