Image Map

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Destination: Cutesy Monday {#6} & Liebster Award!

Welcome!
 I LOVE that you all come every week to show me your wonderful projects! I really do appreciate it. 

Before we start the party, I wanted to give out the Liebster Award since I was a recent recipient!


A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented and loved bloggers who have less than 200 followers.





Just a few rules:
-Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
-Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
-Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
-Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
-Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog. 

Sarah from Dwell on Joy gave the Liebster Award to me. She has the tastiest recipes ever on her blog! Thank you SOOO much, Sarah!

Here are the 5 blogs I chose for the Liebster Award:


- Gen from Color Me Domestic. She has some super cute projects!
- The sisters at Natural Nesters. These two sisters paired up to make a wonderful craft blog!
- Lindsey from Todd & Lindsey. She has super cute projects AND tasty looking recipes! Can't beat that!
- Tiffany at The Little Waffleflower. I'm loving her crafts over there!
- Courtney at To Pooses Mooses. She has some awesome Pinterest ideas you should go and check out!
************************

Now time to party! 

Link up as many projects as you want, become a D:C follower, and check out other people's projects! Have fun!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I can't wait to spread the love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting and congratulations on the award. I wanted to invite you to a bloglovin' blog hop going on right now over at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com. Bloglovin' is so much better than LF because it is easier to keep up on your favorite blogs. The instructions are posted so it's easy peasy. Stop by and join if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for the award Kathryn! Eeeee! I can't believe my little ol' blog is getting an award, it's so overwhelming! Some great other blogs were awarded too, congrats to everyone. And thank you for hosting a great party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your blog and I'm your newest linky follower - I found you through Cheri's LF blog hop! Just wanted to say hi and I'll have to add your linky party to my fab list and join up! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute blog! I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award! I love linking up to your parties each week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for making time to visit and for your sweet comment, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am actually coming to your site re. the Follower linky blog hop. I WILL BE FOLLOWING YOU *** WILL YOU FOLLOW ME BACK ? Thank you so much when you do.

    There is also a link party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

    This url is both to FOLLOW and to PARTY:
    http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

    Hope to seeing you around!!
    Have a happy, creative day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!