I'm back from Washington and ready to jump back into blogging! It was a fun 3 weeks & a wonderful vacation!
This week I'm going to share some costumes... I'm so excited to show you!
Here are some features from last week (I'm loving all the Halloween projects, by the way!):
1. Spray Painted Pumpkins by Made in a Day
2. Flounced-Hem Leggings by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
3. Upcycled Free Dresser by Todd & Lindsey
4. Candy Corn Pillowcase Dresses by Crafty Biggers
5. Halloween Subway Art by Smile Like You Mean It
6. Kreepy Halloween Wreath by Navy Wifey Peters
In the meantime, I'd love to see what you've been up to!!