Oh my goodness, Halloween time is upon us! We have a Trunk or Treat on Wednesday and I'm pretty excited to see my babies get all dressed up.
I can't decide if I want to do something for me and my husband. Last year we went as BYU fans. Kind of a lame costume, creativity wise. Oh well.
I have some really random projects coming up for you... several baby projects. I guess it's baby season here in North Carolina!!
Here are some of the bomb diggety projects from last week:
1. Burlap Autumn Pillow by Love Grows Wild
2. Different Ways to Wear a Scarf by Decorated Choas
3. Hipster Bag by Hill Yeah
4. DIY Spiderweb Plate by Creatively Living
5. DIY Quoted Canvas by Sip-n-Wear
6. Repurposed Kitchen Stools by A Lo and Behold Life
Awesome job! You guys (ALL of you!) are the best!!