Image Map

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Destination: Cutesy Monday (#34)

Hello again! 

I have one more week in Washington and then I'll be on my way back to North Carolina.

It has been SO fun to be here! But I have definitely been slacking on my posting. I promise to make up for it!

Here are the features from last week's party:

1. Chocolate Pumpkin Spider Donuts by Inside BruCrew Life
2. Pumpkin Candle Holders by Creating in Glass Slippers
3. Fall Mantel by Chase the Star
4. Baby Toms by Fancy That Notion
5. Free Halloween Printable by Pitter and Glink
6. Aviator Caps by Crafty Meggy


Now show me what you have been up to!! I love checking out all your awesome projects!!



12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me! I'm excited to see what everyone shares this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my pumpkin candle holder! And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the sweetest...thank you so much for sharing my spider donuts:-) It was such a fun surprise! Thank you for hosting the great party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Fall Mantel! Have a wonderful week!
    Barbara at Chase the Star
    chasethestar dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party and enjoy your last week in Washington!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party, Kathryn! Have a great week!

    Julie
    www.thisgalcooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathryn sorry to post this here but did you get my email about package pals?

    ReplyDelete
  8. new to your blog and parities thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!