Image Map

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Framed American Flag

I love love love the Fourth of July! It's always been one of my favorite holidays. I love all things Americana. Fourth of July took on a new meaning to me after 9/11. I played "I'm Proud to be an American" by Lee Greenwood over and over again.

Since I don't have a house, I needed to display a form of the American flag inside my apartment. I made this in literally 10 minutes yesterday. Simple but it reminds me what this holiday is really about.



And not only is this one of my favorite holidays but the Olympics are coming up. Holy guacamole...I LOOOOVE the Olympics!! My house is going to be Olympics central. It will be on 24/7!

I mean, really, how can you NOT be proud to be an American? :)

These are all the supplies I used but this is so simple I'm not including a tutorial. Go make a flag to display!

Supplies:
- Frame
- Scrapbook paper
- Glue
- Scissors/paper cutter
- Corner rounder
- Distress ink
- Star punch
- Stickers






Sharing here: Itsy Bitsy Paper, 52 Mantels,  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!