Image Map

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Line-Up: Visiting Teaching or Neighbor Gifts

Woohoo...it's Fabulous Fall Week!



 I am so unbelievably excited for this week! We're kicking Fabulous Fall week off with Ashley from Mommy by Day...Crafter by Night. I absolutely love Ashley's blog & if you've never been over there...you're just missing out. Today she has some printables that will make you very THANKFUL for your visiting teaching sisters or you neighbors!

 **************

 
Hey Destination: Craft readers!
My name is Ashley. I blog over at Mommy by day... Crafter by night. The name of my blog pretty much sums up my life at the moment (except I am a mommy by night too of course!) I have 2 little girls that are 2 1/2 and under. As you can imagine, with a baby and a toddler, my life is pretty crazy- but I love every minute of it. To keep myself sane, I craft! I love to push myself to my creative limit and I am always dreaming up a million projects at once! When my kiddos go to sleep at night, I get to crafting and blog about it.
One of the newest things I love to do is create printables. 
Last month I made tags to use for the Halloween gifts I gave to the girls I visit teach (I also made a version for friends and neighbors too).
So this month I made some tags to go on Thanksgiving gifts and I thought I would share them with you today.
You could use this tag and tie it to anything...
For my gift, I picked up these cute little glass jars at Dollar Tree and filled them with fall M&M's. Super easy and who can say "No" to a handful {or maybe 10 handfuls} of delicious, fall colored, chocolatey goodness, tied up with a cute Thanksgiving tag? I know I wouldn't!
I made two versions of the tags- one for visiting teaching and one for neighbors. Take your pick!
To print, right click on the image with the 6 tags that you want, save it to your computer, and then you can print from there. 
Visiting Teaching Tags
Neighbor Tags
 
I hope that you and your neighbors will enjoy this little gift idea! If you have any questions, email me at mommybydaycrafterbynight {at} gmail {dot} com. And feel free to stop by and say "Hi" anytime! P.S. If you like to sew, I just kicked off a huge sewing competition called So You Think You Can Sew  
Auditions are taking place now thru November 30th. Head over and see if you have got what it takes to win it! Oh... And did I mention that there are over $500 worth of prizes up for grabs?? :)

**************


Thanks Ashley!! Doesn't she rock? Thanks for stopping in!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!