Image Map

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Party Table (Christmas Party Decor: Part 2)

Our Christmas party was this last Saturday and it was really pretty fun! We sat by friends, ate from a pasta bar, and had a mini talent show. Luke was only interested in the dessert bar and Gracie stole a cookie from a friend's plate. Typical.

I was in charge of decorating a table. Here is how my table turned out:


I'm really pleased with how it turned out! There were candy canes by each napkin plus small candy rings around the centerpiece, so it was a very kid-friendly table. And as it turned out, a family with 4 little boys sat there! I was happy that I didn't have any candy to take home.



And it was all cheap. Or budget friendly. Cheap sounds bad. Remember that Christmas quilt? No? See more here




I think my favorite Dollar Store find were these bells. Nine for a dollar and soooo cute! 

The best part of the whole evening? Spending it with my favorite people. The hubs and baby girl were decked out in red (see more about the ruffle skirt here).

And my sweet little boy. 


Linking Up: Ginger Snap Crafts, Fabric Bows & MoreSew Woodsey, Someday Crafts, Lil Luna,The Artsy Girl Connection,

Thanks for dropping by!


3 comments:

  1. SOOO adorable. I LOVE the Christmas factor all around.. Beautiful photo's too . So cute.. I would LOVE for you to Please stop in and share/link via my Pin Inspirational Party happening today : )) *SOO pin Worthy!!* THANK YOU.. Wishing you an amazing rest of the week.. ~ Marilyn ..http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/12/hello-artsy-friends-stopping-in-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Though I missed this post but I really enjoyed the tablescape.

    Looking for Satin Tablecloths - visit http://www.yourchaircovers.com/ co'z this is the best place to shop for all your event needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Article! Here's a list of 7 Ideas for virtual Christmas party that your employees will love. Have fun and enjoy experiencing these exciting Christmas party ideas with your remote teams!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!