Image Map

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fabric Tie Wreath

I saw these on a couple of different craft blogs and I wanted to try it out.

AND, it was cheap, cheap, CHEAP!

There's a tutorial for one that's similar at Brown Paper Packages.

Instead of wrapping the fabric around and tying it though, I just make little fabric ties and then hot glued them on the wreath. I used a wicker-ish wreath and covered it in muslin and then tied and glued. I also added a couple ribbon flowers.

The wreath was $2 from Goodwill and the fabric were fat quarters from Joann's for $1.25 each. The rest I already had! Like I said, cheap.









































































(Look at that UGLY screen! I wish I could rip it off! And repaint the door.)

2 comments:

I love comments!!