Image Map

Friday, March 20, 2015

Simple Princess Skirt



My daughter is SO girly! I wanted to make her a cute skirt for her birthday and when I saw this princess fabric, I knew she'd love it...and she did! Not only does she like princesses but she loves skirts and tutus. I knew this would be a win-win combo: princess fabric + skirt.

I loved the tutorial I found on how to make a basic skirt. It's from Made and it's a really easy tutorial to follow. Find it HERE. One thing I have to say is that if you don't have a serger, you HAVE to read the first comment on the post for the tip someone gives. It made my skirt look much better. 




Also, the overlay fabric I used was a leeeetle expensive but with a 40% off coupon from Joann's it was very affordable. She looks adorable in her little princess skirt!

Seriously, go try out that tutorial, if not for a daughter, you could even make one for yourself!




1 comment:



  1. What you get from RSC Bux - Main Benefits :

    Earn from home
    Garneted ads daily
    Detailed statistics
    forum permissions
    Upgrade plans
    Instant Payment
    Reach millions of clients
    Easy management
    Demographic filter
    Affordable rates
    Anti-cheat protection
    Detailed statistics
    WWW.RSCBUX.COM



    bux
    the rsc bux
    advertising
    perfect money
    get Free Money Online


    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!