Thursday, August 9, 2012

Seminary Journal Printable

My mom is a seminary teacher. That means she gets up early to teach high-school-aged kids about the church we go to. This year she wanted me to make her something to put on the front of the student's journals. 

Here's what I came up with:






I just put it through my sticker maker and slapped them on a composition notebook from the dollar store, and they were ready for the students. 


And... just in case you wanted to make them :)








1 comment:

  1. Hey lady!! I just found your cute blog via the hop, and I'm your newest follower! I'd also love to have you check out a fabulous Triple Giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! And thanks so much!
    xo

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!