Image Map

Friday, July 1, 2011

Craftaholics Anonymous Gift Exchange!

I'm going to put pictures of both presents, the one I made & the one I received. I hope that's not against the rules! It was my first year of doing this and it was really a lot of fun.

Well, my partner, Christen, told me she had a Nook Color and she could really use a cover for it. So I looked on Etsy for some ideas and made a pattern. However, I was trying to make it really complicated (lots of pockets and whatnot) so I decided to change up the pattern. I also wasn't in love with the fabric I was using, so I changed that up, too.

Finished product:


















































In our emails back and forth to each other, my partner asked if I liked any sports teams. Ha. I almost laughed. But then I thought...well, I guess I DO like BYU sports. So I told her that and I guess I told her about baby Gracie because this is what I got from her (isn't it great?!):

























































































I love what I got! I hope she feels the same way!!

2 comments:

  1. Both gifts are super cool! LOVE the colors you chose for her nook cover! Just stopping by from the gift exchange linky to check out everyone's goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn,
    Love the fabrics you used for her nook cover! It turned out so cute! {love the ruffle!} And the bib you received is so stinkin cute! It will be perfect for Gracie! I’m so glad you signed up for the Handmade Gift Exchange! Thanks for linking up your gifts! I love seeing what everyone made. The next Handmade Gift Exchange will start the first week of November, so mark your calendar! :)
    happy crafting,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!